Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Check these Out!

Its been awhile since I got new books, so come check these out. In addition to the books mentioned here, I have also caught up with some series books. I think I have all of the Gossip Girl, A-List, and Maximum Ride books. If there are any books that I am missing, please let me know. Also, if there are any other series that you think I should order, let me know.



Dead is a State of Mind by Marlene Perez







Evermore by Alyson Noel







Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead








Frostbite (a Vampire Academy Novel)
by Richelle Mead






Shadow Kiss (a Vampire Academy Novel) by Richelle Mead








Hater
by David Moody






Heroes of the Valley by Jonathan Stroud








Joker
by Brian Azzarello and Lee Bermejo






The Letter Writer by Ann Rinaldi







MySpace Darkhorse Presents Vol. 1 by Joss Whedon et. al.







Princess of the Midnight Ball
by Jessica Day George








The Switch
by Anthony Horowitz






Yes We Can by Garen Thomas

No comments: